1. Independent Third-party Clinical Study Results, Conducted by Cutest Systems Ltd.
2. Suneel ChilukuriMD FAAD FASDS, Jason Lupton MD. “Deep Heating” Noninvasive Skin Tightening Devices: Review of Effectiveness and Patient Satisfaction
3. David McDaniel, Robert Weiss, Margaret Weiss, Chris Mazur, Charmaine Griffin. Two-treatment Protocol for Skin Laxity Using 90-Watt Dynamic Monopolar Radiofrequency Device With Real-Time Impedance Monitoring
4. A Focused Monopolar Radiofrequency Causes Apoptosis; A Porcine Model. David McDaniel, Klaus Fritz, Alena MachovcovaandJan Bernardy
5. Diane I. Duncan M.D., Prof. Dr. Ivan DinevNon –Invasive induction of muscle fiber hypertrophy and hyperplasia: Effects of high-intensity focused electromagnetic (HIFEM) field evaluated in an in-vivo porcine model, 2018
6. Brian Kinney M.D., David E Kent M.D. Long-Term Follow-up on Patients With HIFEM-Induced Abdominal Tissue Changes: MRI and CT Assisted Quantification of Muscle Growth and Fat Reduction, 2018
7. David McDaniel, Robert Weiss, Margaret Weiss, Chris Mazur, Charmaine Griffin. Two-treatment Protocol for Skin Laxity Using 90-Watt Dynamic Monopolar Radiofrequency Device With Real-Time Impedance Monitoring
8. Jacob C., PaskovaK. A novel non-invasive technology based on simultaneous induction of changes in adipose and muscle tissues: Safety and efficacy of a high intensity focused electro-magnetic field device used for abdominal body shaping. Presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, 2018 Dallas, TX.