STEP 1 促進代謝
STEP 2 擊脂緊膚
STEP 3 增肌燃脂
1. A Focused Monopolar Radiofrequency Causes Apoptosis; A Porcine Model. David McDaniel, Klaus Fritz, Alena MachovcovaandJan Bernardy
2. Diane I. Duncan M.D., Prof. Dr. Ivan DinevNon –Invasive induction of muscle fiber hypertrophy and hyperplasia: Effects of high-intensity focused electromagnetic (HIFEM) field evaluated in an in-vivo porcine model, 2018
3. Brian Kinney M.D., David E Kent M.D. Long-Term Follow-up on Patients With HIFEM-Induced Abdominal Tissue Changes: MRI and CT Assisted Quantification of Muscle Growth and Fat Reduction, 2018
4. David McDaniel, Robert Weiss, Margaret Weiss, Chris Mazur, Charmaine Griffin. Two-treatment Protocol for Skin Laxity Using 90-Watt Dynamic Monopolar Radiofrequency Device With Real-Time Impedance Monitoring
5. Katz B., Bard R., Goldfarb R., Shiloh A., KenolovaD. Changes in subcutaneous abdominal fat thickness following High-Intensity Focused Electro-Magnetic (HIFEM) field treatments: A multi center ultrasound study. Presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, 2018 Dallas, TX.
6. Kinney M. Brian, LozanovaPaula. High-Intensity Focused Electro-Magnetic (HIFEM) therapy evaluated by magnetic resonance imaging (MRI): Safety and efficacy study of a dual tissue effect based non-invasive abdominal body shaping. Presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, 2018 Dallas, TX.
7. Jacob C., PaskovaK. A novel non-invasive technology based on simultaneous induction of changes in adipose and muscle tissues: Safety and efficacy of a high intensity focused electro-magnetic field device used for abdominal body shaping. Presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, 2018 Dallas, TX.