1. John W. Decorato, M.D., FACS. Rafael Sierra, Ph.D., Bo Chen, Ph.D. Average reduction in fat volume following single treatment as measured by MRI; Clinical and Histological Evaluations of a 1060nm Laser Device for Non-Invasive Fat Reduction, Westford, MA, 2014
2. A Focused Monopolar Radiofrequency Causes Apoptosis; A Porcine Model. David McDaniel, Klaus Fritz, Alena Machovcovaand Jan Bernardy
3. Diane I. Duncan M.D., Prof. Dr. Ivan Dinev Non – Invasive induction of muscle fiber hypertrophy and hyperplasia: Effects of high-intensity focused electromagnetic (HIFEM) field evaluated in an in-vivo porcine model, 2018
4. Brian Kinney M.D., David E Kent M.D. Long-Term Follow-up on Patients With HIFEM-Induced Abdominal Tissue Changes: MRI and CT Assisted Quantification of Muscle Growth and Fat Reduction, 2018
5. Jacob C., Paskova K. A novel non-invasive technology based on simultaneous induction of changes in adipose and muscle tissues: Safety and efficacy of a high intensity focused electro-magnetic field device used for abdominal body shaping. Presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, 2018 Dallas, TX.
6. Berenholz J., MD, Sims T., MD, Botros G., MD. HIFEM™ Technology Can Improve Quality of Life of Incontinent Patients
7. Suneel Chilukuri MD FAAD FASDS, Jason Lupton MD. “Deep Heating” Noninvasive Skin Tightening Devices: Review of Effectiveness and Patient Satisfaction
8. David McDaniel, Robert Weiss, Margaret Weiss, Chris Mazur, Charmaine Griffin. Two-treatment Protocol for Skin Laxity Using 90-Watt Dynamic Monopolar Radiofrequency Device With Real-Time Impedance Monitoring
9. Katz B., Bard R., Goldfarb R., Shiloh A., Kenolova D. Changes in subcutaneous abdominal fat thickness following High-Intensity Focused Electro-Magnetic (HIFEM) field treatments: A multi center ultrasound study. Presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, 2018 Dallas, TX.
10. Kinney M. Brian, Lozanova Paula. High-Intensity Focused Electro-Magnetic (HIFEM) therapy evaluated by magnetic resonance imaging (MRI): Safety and efficacy study of a dual tissue effect based non-invasive abdominal body shaping. Presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, 2018 Dallas, TX.